Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The next 4 days will be spent with friends. I resolve to spend the next few days happily, until I turn 19. I don't know what to expect from my lectures and tutorials because I know they will want us to come for them prepared with readings done. I'm sorry but I don't really understand law. Some of the subjects and stuff put under IVLE doesn't give much direction as to what they expect from the first ever lesson. I should have known that even before orientation week was officially over the whole 'let's worry about law, about smart people that isn't me, about not even understanding even after you try to read stuff' would start my panic attacks. My mother consoles, that you probably won't understand during lectures but will be clearer after tutorials. I moan that the timetables aren't even out. The excitment of being an undergraduate is not there, it'll probably kick in after I get used to it. I take a while to digest long long law sentences.
But for now. I shall leave the worrying aside. I shall be a happy Christine, smile, have a good night's rest and enjoy the next few days. Anyway, if I don't understand anything, I'm sure my good friend YuX will explain patiently to me what it means.
I apologize for being boring and going on about school. There is nothing more I would like to do than dish out gossip, write about my love-hate relationships with people (Cristiano Ronaldo being one of them- damn he's gorgeous, especially in Armani), go shopping dadada but for now, be content. Good things come to those who wait. =)